Monday, June 15, 2009

Not bad for a Monday!

Had a really nice day today, even though some of it was spent at the doctor's office then x-ray waiting room with my son. He was just getting a re-check to make sure he's all clear from his bout with pneumonia a couple weeks ago. I'm glad his doctor is that thorough.

My aunt, uncle and cousin, fresh from the Philippines, just moved in - literally like, an hour ago. They got here 3 weeks ago and have been to this house and that. I'm trying to keep them from having to move around too much more by letting them stay for at least a month. I've been told they'll be here for just a month, but I don't mind if they stay longer. They've basically uprooted themselves so right now, family is all they have besides the clothes they brought.

Jewelry-wise, I listed 2 new items today and renewed 9 that were expiring soon! Here's the new item links as well as pics. I named one after my good friend Bee and the other one is actually an entry piece for the Etsy Team I just joined. They do a monthly challenge and this month's theme is "Summer of Independence".

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26516470
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26516891

Here's my June entry, Glory:





And here's Bernadette:




The team I joined is California Crafters Club of Etsy (aka CCCOE). So far everyone is really, really nice. I joined mainly for the cameraderie, it's nice to be able to talk to other Etsy people about Etsy :) The feeling of support is important for any crafter selling her creations, whether it results in sales or not.

Hope you all had a nice Monday like I did! Here's to a great Tuesday!

~sam

No comments: