Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Etsy Twitter Team's Shop of the Week: Rocki's Supplies

What a GREAT shop this is! As a jewelry designer, I do know how to make my own findings, but her's are AWESOME! As I perused her site I almost started marking faves then realized 'crap, I like them ALL!'

You can find her site at:
Rocki's Supplies

And her blog at:
RockisRocknBeads.blogspot.com

Some of my faves are:
Gold Organic Heart Clasp with Jump Ring


and

Gold wire wrapped twisted bail





There's SO much more! The quality is amazing and the prices are right. Her sales # speaks for itself.
You can also follow her on Twitter, @RockisMetalwork

Check it out!




All photos copyright to Rocki's Supplies/Deb "Rocki" Adams

1 comment:

Mics AKA Lunatiger said...

That's very cool, I'm a sucker for wires and things. Thanks for following me! ^_^