Friday, June 12, 2009

Extra post for the day!

So I'm on Etsy's Forums and the problem (sort of) with this is my discovery of new shops that make me want to buy things.



I found an AMAZING shop where I can buy my martial arts teacher her birthday gift in August, as well as a thing or two for myself, once I can decide what to get, as I want it all!

The shop is called Fanciful Form, http://fancifulform.etsy.com/

Here's what I want:







As well as some of her mini pendants, hairpins, earrings, etc. I'm so excited for Christmas this year.... ! Please check her out, totally worth it. And to form each of these pieces by hand... that's some serious talent.



And since I'm mentioning favorite sites, don't forget to visit the one I mentioned in my earlier post: http://polestar.etsy.com/ - I LOVE her style! One of my current faves besides everything in her Luxe Petite line are these earrings:


Look at that shine =)

One more feature because I bought these late last week from http://fulyayaba.etsy.com/:



OMG. Gorgeous. I am going to wear these with everything, even my pajamas.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

found paper co. said...

Lovely picks! Those (quartz?) earrings are gorgeous. Off to check out her shop.. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Those are so pretty!
Thanks for following my blog... I couldn't find a way to follow yours.
TC

Jennifer Cowgill said...

Thank you so much for mentioning my earrings, I am honored!

Koo and Poppet said...

fantastic picks! that ring is gorgeous and oh how i love smoky quartz!