Monday, July 6, 2009

Sales...

My sales have not improved. I'm not discouraged though. I've only just started to network, market and promote. I'm blogging, facebooking, twittering... A friend bought a couple items yesterday which is nice, and now I'm at 39 sales. Right now I'm promoting my 40th sale - if you're the 40th you can choose another item at equal or lesser value for 50% off. Not bad! I think =)

I also post on forums or reach out to other etsy sellers in conversation if I think there's something I have to offer as far as advice or help. For instance, tonight I convo'd another seller who is doing her first show this weekend. I have some information for her that I think will be helpful. Whether she wants it or not, I figure the good karma that results from just offering it to her is something, for this life or next!

I do have some non-etsy orders to complete. A set of 4 necklaces for some family friends, a keychain for a regular customer and a custom necklace for a good friend that I finished today. So thank you, Universe. Etsy sales may not be there (yet!) but at least I'm still in business! Just like with everything else in life, you need to appreciate what you have and not complain about what you don't.

Love&Luck,

Sam

No comments: