Friday, July 31, 2009

Etsy Twitter Team - Shop of the Week: Glitzy Events


The first thing anyone sees when it comes to your wedding is the invitation. The look of your invite goes a long way in telling an guest what to expect from your special day. Something beautiful, unforgettable and customized to what you want is every bride's wish, as everything about that day is about sharing the day with the bride and groom and learning about the people they are and why they belong together. And yes, this all starts with the invitation.

I always say I wish I had known about Etsy when I was planning my wedding. I would have bought as much handmade as I could, including the invitations you can find at Glitzy Events. Below are some of my favorites!

This invite has a rhinestone buckle detail, totally appealing to me as a jewelry designer because I just love pretty, sparkly things!

For this one I love the look of the delicate swirls of black damask with the vibrant fuschia border. It's such a memorable, classy and clean look!


You can even do a folded invitation like this one. You can pick all of the elements such as font and color. As with everything else, Glitzy Events works to make your order exactly what you want for your special day!

You can also order matching place cards and table #'s and other customized items like Unity candles and wedding programs. Please visit Glitzy Events on Etsy! There are so many more items to see besides what I posted. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

No comments: